Consulting services include: strategy, marketing & branding, digital/mobile/social media, multimedia content development and distribution, sales & business development, Hispanic/Multicultural/Cross-cultural and International initiatives, media training.
Clients include corporations, advertising agencies, small businesses, non-profit organizations and digital start-ups.
1. Marketing, branding, audience development and consumer segmentation.
- Customer Insights, segmentation and market/competitor analysis.
- Marketing and brand strategy development and execution.
- Product and Pricing strategy, including e-Commerce.
2. Multimedia content development and distribution.
- Traditional: TV, Print, Radio.
- Digital: Web, Social Media, Blog, Content Marketing,
3. Sales, business development, acquisition/lead generation and CRM/retention.
- Lead generation: targeting and messaging strategies.
- Client retention: affinity programs, CRM marketing, customer life cycle management, increase influence and measure Customer Lifetime Value.
- Online/Digital/Mobile Strategies: content and campaign development, Email marketing, SEO/SEM.
- Social media campaigns and engagement.
4. Consumer & corporate communications and engagement: traditional and digital, includes consumer products, financial services, emerging technologies, and new media expertise.
- Public Relations
- Social Media
- Special Events
5. Crosscultural, multicultural, Hispanic/Latino and international initiatives.
- High level strategy/vision, market research, infrastructure assessment/development to support Marketing and Communications Strategy, and PR, traditional offline and Web.
- CrossCultural, bilingual Spanish/English content: creation, translation and “transcreation” services (cultural relevancy in addition to language)
6. Media Training: traditional and cross-cultural/bilingual.
- Traditional multimedia training: TV, Radio.
- Cross-cultural Media Training for general market executives looking to speak to or about Hispanic/Hispanic/Latino segment.
- Hispanic/Latino executives looking to address media in English or Spanish.
7. Speaker, user “tech advocate” and educator: opportunities to engage Rosa Alonso as tech lifestyle expert and media/TV personality – www.rosaalonsodigital.com.
- Event speaker.
- Trusted product/ brand ambassador, multimedia.
- Media presenter/engagements: in English and/or Spanish (excellent diction in both languages and fully bilingual, including reading and writing).